Collocation Permit

Additional engineered reinforcement may be required for alternations to existing infrastructure.  

Prior to permit being issued, a Collocation Application  through Rockingham County’s Zoning division must be completed and approved. 

Building and related permits can be applied for in person or by using the online portal. To best prepare, have all supporting documents, including site plan approval letter, complete before applying.